Thursday 14 May 2015

My backyard


Hi. My name is Paul.

There's a number of things in life that I love - my wife, my kids, my church, my friends, my footy team, my music, my guitar. More than any of these I love God.
He's cleaned up my backyard and given me freedom, life and hope through Jesus.

The reason I love God so much is that He loved me first.
His love is so unconditional and so profound that I feel compelled to share it with others. I want people around me to know this same peace, joy, kindness, goodness and love.

So I guess there's one more thing that I'm learning to love................people.  And I want to do this well. I want to be an authentic representation of Jesus to the people God has placed in my life, in my sphere of influence...........in my backyard.

Join me as I share some of my experiences, thoughts and practical tips on how to love the people in our backyards.

No comments:

Post a Comment